This post will be very short but we can’t do anything else, because add a new snippet in snip2code is very simple. You only have to follow the few steps described below (obviously, you must be registered before).
- click on the button at the top right corner of the screen next to the words: “add new snippet”
- give a name to the snippet, the title of the snippet
- provide a brief description that must be short, explanatory and… useful!
- write the snippet. This is the core of the snippet: the code!
- choose visibility, between “only me” and “everyone”
- add tags
- add properties
- save and publish snippet
And this is all!